Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum — Quantum 2
07-27-19, 04:59 PM
RE: [CA11] Quantum — Quantum 2
Hi Chuck new update please any comments. Note still have house bank isolated from alternator, ran with generator running. The route function is from ES7 as the auto pilot works with the This. If it’s the Raynet cable I am thinking the cable itself ,the routing of cable it runs next to power cable AC & DC for refrig on flybridge. Have you got any feedback from the UK gurus that you asked to to look at this on going saga!

Radar update
Radar worked all way to dock and then some about 7hrs 20 min. It could be due to one of the following or gremlins want to drive me crazy.

Before left Newport for home
1 disconnected radar Ethernet cable and hooked radar to MFD using its WiFi cab ability
2. Updated softwAre on MFD to latest released a week or 2 ago Bermuda 3.10.xx
3. Did not use route from about Bartletts reef to home either used go to waypoint and would go to next before got even close and from Old Saybrook on stoped this. Just steered a course. Thinking this is the issue i know is crazy but the only other time that it did not die was with Pete when we just motored to waypoint or steered for about 4 plus hours with the loner dome

Next will try and isolate issue further
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Quantum — Quantum 2 - E.hatch2086@cox.net - 07-27-19 04:59 PM