Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Resources - Understanding Waypoint Popups While following a Route
06-27-19, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-19 01:29 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Resources - Understanding Waypoint Popups While following a Route
I have an EV1 and p70RS module on the same network as an A127.

Are there any additional resources that show what to expect on the gps screen and p70RS screen, while in Route mode? More of a user experience narrative, compared to resource information? I checked YouTube but didn't see anything. For instance in route mode, on the gps: 'Autopilot Waypoint Advance-OK' and on the p70RS: 'turn to waypoint-OK' popups will appear. On a route with waypoints close together, I have learned to not advance to the next waypoint too soon, but additional information would be great to have.

tks

Dave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-19, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-19 01:36 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Resources - Understanding Waypoint Popups While following a Route
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Dave,

Please excuse the delay in getting back to you with screen snapshots. I finally remembered to take some screen snapshots this weekend while onboard my boat. The following were taken onboard my boat during this past weekend showing the approach to a waypoint being tracked to and the messages which then followed as the vessel entered the waypoint's arrival circle.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3640]

YES (TRACK) option chosen

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3641]

YES option chosen

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3642]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply