Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE)
07-01-19, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-19 03:11 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE)
Is there a way to add this sequence on the main menu....meaning I often run with the chart / rolling road view....and based on the route I often deviate from the next waypoint slightly...and when running in a river with a bunch of waypoints I might do this 30 times an hour

In my old E120 I could one button push to restart XTE, but this is missing from the rolling road view and I can't seem to figure out anything but the three button push

Help is appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-19, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-19 03:46 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE)
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Instigator40,

Thanks for the product feedback and feature addition / modification. For systems including an Axiom Pro MFD, the programmable button (dot in center) of the MFD's keypad may be configured for a number of commands, including Reset XTE. A feature request will be logged accordingly to consider this feature addition / modification for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
07-21-19, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-19 10:03 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Ok, so just to be clear.

I have a remote keypad with that button...but because I do not have a pro, there is no way for me to program any button - just making sure I understand.

Thanks
07-23-19, 02:59 PM
Instigator40,

Q. because I do not have a pro, there is no way for me to program any button - just making sure I understand
A. Correct.
07-26-19, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-19 09:30 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I wish I would have understood these nuances when I purchased....some of the most critical stuff was not clear to me. Hopefully this feature will make it's way to the normal system.
07-29-19, 09:30 AM
You're welcome.
10-16-19, 02:21 PM
Just curious if others have complained about this and if there is a chance this might make it somehow in a product update....such basic functionality is so difficult now.
10-16-19, 04:09 PM
Instigator40,

This has not been a frequently requested item. However, I do understand and appreciate why this feature would be of value to you.