Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Axiom 7 update to Light House 3.9 issues
07-04-19, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-19 06:48 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Axiom 7 update to Light House 3.9 issues
I have been trying to update my Axiom 7 to 3.9 from 3.2.97 and when I do it with a microSD or wifi it starts the update screen goes black but the power swipe light stays on. I guess this means it is doing something but I have waited for over an hour and it stays that way. When I disconnect power to reboot it say update failed. How long should this take?
By the way I just bought the Axiom and it had 3.2.97 so obviously has been in a box for a while. It is brand new and works just want to update.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-19, 05:30 AM
RE: [LW11] Axiom 7 update to Light House 3.9 issues
Dear kneselt,

Thank you for your post.

Can you confirm the process you are doing to update the software?

Make sure you have no chart cards in the Axiom whilst trying to update the software online.

Is the software iso file on the root directory of the sd card and you are using the 'check sd card for updates' option? Is the unit listing the software update and allowing to to start the update?

When performing the update online are you connected to a decent wifi connection? Are you selecting 'check online for updates' option? Does the unit list available software versions for you to download and allow you to commence the download?

Is the screen completely black? Does an update bar showing the download display at all?

Many Thanks
Louise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply