Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Adding more displays
07-10-19, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-19 10:09 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Adding more displays
I have a Complete System with 3 sounder modules,Axiom XL 22,radar,pilot,ect....I have a network switch that is full.I am adding another display and need to add it to the network but I have no available raynet ports availale.Do I need another switch? Do you guys make a T for adding another Raynet cable? Thanks,Capt.Mike
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-19, 10:27 AM
RE: [CA11] Adding more displays
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Daybreaker,

Ethernet Ts are not available. Should one need to add additional devices featuring an Ethernet communications interface to a system and should all of the Ethernet (RayNet, SeaTalkhs, RJ45) sockets of the MFD(s) and RayNet Network Switch, POE switch, etc. be occupied, then it would be necessary to add another HS5 RayNet Network Switch to the system. In the case of Axiom XL MFDs, it would be recommended that the Gigabit/sec Ethernet port of each HS5 RayNet Network Switch be interfaced to an Ethernet port of an Axiom XL MFD ... the Ethernet ports of the Axiom XL MFDs are all Gigabit/sec ports. The Axiom XL MFD will be interface to each HS5 RayNet Network Switch via an appropriate length of RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply