The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Dimensions of Axiom 7RV in optional metal trunnion.
07-12-19, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-19 04:51 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Dimensions of Axiom 7RV in optional metal trunnion.
I noticed in the Axiom manual that one can replace the stock plastic trunnion bracket that comes with the Axiom 7 with a metal trunnion that looks more like the ones on the rest of the Axioms. This is part number R70524.

My question comes about because nowhere can I find the dimensions of the Axiom 7 in the metal trunnion. The plastic one is a bit "chunky" (dimensions for that one are given in the manual), and I'm hoping it's a bit more svelte in the metal one (plus it will match my Axiom 9 better).

Can you post what the dimensions (width and height) are of the Axiom 7 in the optional metal trunnion? I would be most grateful.

PS: I can't really extrapolate because while, for example, the metal trunnion adds 0" of height and 0" of width to the Axiom 12 -- it adds about 1.2" of height and .8" of width to the Axiom 9. The plastic trunnion adds about 1.2" of height and nearly 2" of width to the Axiom 7 (would sure like to pare that down - perhaps the optional metal one does that).

Thank you,
Pete
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Dimensions of Axiom 7RV in optional metal trunnion. - Piney Pete - 07-12-19 08:13 PM