Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Integrating Axiom with ST5000+ sailpilot
07-15-19, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-19 02:49 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Integrating Axiom with ST5000+ sailpilot
I would like to integrate my Autohelm ST5000 Plus SailPilot with my Axiom for getting required data for showing sailing wind angles as lay linrs on the chart view. Would my ST5000+ provide me required and still missing heading sensor data for that?
As the following requirements I found from web pages ”Dynamically updated by the boat’s instrumentation - needs MFD, GPS, STW (Speed through Water), Wind, Heading sensor (can be Evolution autopilot).”
I should have already MFD, GPS, STW and wind from other Raymarine devices integrated to STNG Network with Axiom 9.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-19, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-19 02:53 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Integrating Axiom with ST5000+ sailpilot
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum aseppala,

Indeed, the ST5000+ should be able to supply heading data to the system in support of its features dependent upon heading data (excluding MARPA, ClearCruise AR, etc which requiring 10Hz stabilized heading data). Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply