Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Replacement Transducer
07-15-19, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-19 08:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Replacement Transducer
I purchased a Dragonfly 5 DVS in 2016 and have been using it with the transducer over the side of my Jackson Cuda without any issues.

Recently, I purchased a Jackson Kraken 15.5 which has a transducer scupper made for the Raymarine transducer. The Dragonfly 5 DVS came with the CPT-DVS transducer that does not fit properly into the transducer scupper.

The scupper [censored] was made for the CPT-60 transducer. Does Raymarine still provide a CPT-60 transducer for owners of Jackson Kayaks that have transducer scuppers?

Thanks, Vince
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-19, 09:10 AM
RE: [CA11] Replacement Transducer
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Vince,

Indeed this had been so, but Jackson Kayaks was informed a while ago that the supply of these transducers was now quite limited. Please click here to view a FAQ providing the contact information for Raymarine Order Services. They have been tasked with addressing such requests from Dragonfly/Jackson Kayak owners. They will to provide the latest information concerning the availability of CPT-60 transducers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply