Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] NC2 charts
07-15-19, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-19 09:10 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] NC2 charts
I installed the new NC2 charts this weekend. The card was installed in the #2 slot of a 9” Axiom Pro. It is networked with a 12” Axiom Pro, data master. The charts display properly on the 9” Pro but I only get the base map on the 12” Pro. No depths, no detail, just block land mass and water. I have Navionics in the #2 slot of the 12” Pro and they display on both units.

John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-19, 09:26 AM
RE: [CA11] NC2 charts
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum John,

Please note that I have been unable to duplicate the reported issue when using my NC2 Chart Card within a system featuring Axiom / Axiom Pro MFDs running LH3 v3.10.39 software. It would be recommended that the MFD's software be updated and that a Power ON Factory Reset procedure be executed. There were many odd issues related to the LH3 v3.8.x and v3.9.x software, many of which, were corrected through execution of the Power ON Factory Reset procedure. That said, LH3 v3.10.39 was released earlier this week. It is recommended that this software be installed within the system's MFDs and that the Power ON Factory Reset procedure then be executed on each of the system's MFDs to correct the reported behavior.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply