Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Bug reporting Axiom 12 V3.10
07-16-19, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-19 12:47 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Bug reporting Axiom 12 V3.10
I have just updated my Axioms to v3.10 (eventually after a lot of messing about!) but found that there is a bug that still remains but is reported fixed.

Bug is that Navionics updates are not dated correctly. The attached screenshot shows the situation and for sure the Navionics charts are updated!

Also I always have terrible problems updating firmware. I tried different SD cards and a USB drive and started to download OTA but this failed halfway through. I was about to give up and go home and tried one of the SD cards again, with the same files as before, and bingo the update worked. Something right on the edge!

Thanks

Richard

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-19, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-19 03:30 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Bug reporting Axiom 12 V3.10
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum organum,

Q1. Navionics updates are not dated correctly. The attached screenshot shows the situation and for sure the Navionics charts are updated!
A1. Please note that I have been unable to duplicate the reported issue within my bench system? How were the Navionics charts updated ... via a computer using the Navionics Chart Installer program or via the Navionics Boating app? Have you performed a Power ON Reset following the LH3 v3.10.39 software update?

Q2. Also I always have problems updating firmware. I tried different SD cards and a USB drive and started to download OTA but this failed halfway through. I was about to give up and go home and tried one of the SD cards again, with the same files as before, and bingo the update worked. Something right on the edge!
A2. Slow Internet access may prevent software update from being performed via Wi-Fi. Please additionally click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply