Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Manuals - How to Get Them
07-17-19, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-19 02:40 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Manuals - How to Get Them
Hello,

I just got my first chart/plotter (Axiom 7) and am trying to access the manuals online through Raymarine. Last week the link to Manuals and Documentation took me to the .pdfs for reading and downloading. Unfortunately something has changed and now the link (off the Support section) takes you to a 3rd party "Box" (a drop box application) site. There are no documents accessible. I registered for a fee account on Box and still don't have access to the document.

I contacted Raymarine tech support this morning and they seemed to be unaware of this change for documentation access. I was directed to a site called http://www.manualslib.com but the Axiom manuals there seem to be dated.

Anyone aware of this and figure out a work-around to get to the current documents off of the Raymarine site?

Thanks,
Bud
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-19, 02:53 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Manuals - How to Get Them
Welcome to the Raymarine Bud,

Please accept our apology for the inconvenience reported during some recent changes to Raymarine's web site. This problem appears to have been addressed as today's attempt to open the LightHouse 3 R10 Advanced Operations Guide did not result in the issue reported. When selected, the document opened within my browser and provided an additional button option to download the guide. When selected, the corresponding PDF file downloaded to my Downloads folder.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply