Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum 2 Doppler Radar Software Update Failed To Start
07-17-19, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-19 08:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Quantum 2 Doppler Radar Software Update Failed To Start
Hello, I am having some trouble updating the software on a Quantum 2 radar connected to an Axiom Pro 9". Purchased and installed the system a year ago. Radar is connected with a network cable and operates. Also operates over Wifi when configured. After performing a software update all the devices successfully updated, (Axiom Pro 9 RVX, ACU150, EV-1) except the Quantum 2 which instantly reports "Failed to start", "Some Updates Failed.".
I have tried dozens of times with no luck. Using wifi connected to the radar, using the network connection, making sure the radar connects and operates before updating, used 3 different SD cards, using software from online, and performed a factory reset on the Axiom Pro.
Is there something else I need to do to update the software on a Quantum 2 radar?

Attached are pics of software update steps performed.

Thankyou for any assistance

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-19, 08:48 AM
RE: [CA11] Quantum 2 Doppler Radar Software Update Failed To Start
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Dave,

Please click here to view a thread in which I had previously addressed this subject. As indicated therein, a problem was identified within MFDs running LightHouse 3 v3.9.x software which would prevent them from updating the software within Quantum and Quantum 2 radomes. This problem has been corrected within the LightHouse 3 v3.10.39 software update which was released last week. It is accordingly recommended that the MFD's software be updated to LightHouse 3.10.39, and that after doing so, that you then attempt to update the radome's software.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply