Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro S to
07-21-19, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-19 02:37 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Pro S to
Hello,
Can you please help me, is it possible to connect an Axiom 12 Pro S Plotter to an Airmar B744VC transducer

I bought a 25pin RV connector to 8 pin connection but the transducer doesnt work.

This is the adapter:

Raymarine Axiom RV Adaptor Cable 25 pin to 8 pin
Manufacturer Part No: A80489

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-19, 02:46 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro S to
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum ernestltd,

Unfortunately, Axiom Pro S MFDs may only be directly connected to DownVision and CPT-S transducers. There is a chance that the transducer may be able to be interfaced to a CP370 fishfinder sounder module which in turn could be interfaced either to the MFDs Ethernet Network (RayNet) socket or to the system's HS5 RayNet Network Switch which in turn would be interfaced to the MFD's Ethernet Network socket. The B744V belongs to a family of transducers produced by Airmar, Inc. for Raymarine and other manufacturers of fishfinding products. Each of the versions of the B744V is designed for a specific manufacturer and/or fishfinding product for that manufacture. Should we be able to positively identify the variant of B744V transducer owned, then it may be possible to specify whether it may in turn be interface to a CP370. Please attach a photo of the transducer's identification tag, which clearly shows all information printed on the tag.
08-06-19, 03:57 PM
Many thanks - I sent back the adapter which cost £75 and purchased a second hand CP370 for £200 and it works.

Thanks!
08-07-19, 07:55 AM
You're welcome.