Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] system configuration question
07-31-19, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-19 02:26 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] system configuration question
I've just procured an older 26 foot center console boat. It has a raymarine st60 tridata instrument installed and what I think is a B44 depth/temp/speed transducer. The transducer has a large fairing block that is getting in the way of my trailer so I'm looking to replace it with a flush mount transducer. I'd like to keep my speed/temp/depth data and the st60 instrument but I'd also like to be able to add a more modern mfd in the future. Any idea what transducers I would need and how would I network them to both an st60 tridata and in the future an a-series mfd or equivalent?

thanks in advance for any help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-19, 02:33 PM
RE: [CA11] system configuration question
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum djw99,

If seeking low profile depth and speed/temp transducers for this instrument, the E26030 D800/P17 Instrument Depth Transducer and E25025 ST800 / P120 (Plastic) Instrument Speed/Temp Transducerwould be recommended for those who will be satisfied with plastic transducer housings. If seeking low profile depth and speed/temp transducers for this instrument, the M78717 B17 Instrument Depth Transducer and M78716 ST800 / P120 (Bronze) Instrument Speed/Temp Transducer would be recommended for those seeking bronze transducer housings. If seeking fishfinder features within a future MFD, the type of fishfinder (not instrument) transducer would need to be matched to the type of MFD which will be purchased.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply