Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] lost IP cameras after axiom LH3 3.10 sw update
08-16-19, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-19 02:06 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] lost IP cameras after axiom LH3 3.10 sw update
Hello sunnycoastgreg,

I'm sorry to say that we can't offer a lot of support for this, because only Raymarine cameras are approved for us. This is at least in part because there are such a large range of IP cameras of varying quality out there that it's unfeasible for us to test even a fraction of them, and very few of the non-Raymarine IP cameras out there are fit for use in a marine environment (condensation, marine EMC compliance, salt-corrosion resistance, temperature range tolerance etc.)

We have made no deliberate changes to restrict IP video sources as far as I am aware, and have just tested and can confirm that my test Axis M7011 encoder still works in v3.10.42.

A factory reset on the MFDs might help, but other than that the only other thing I can suggest is that perhaps your installer/system-integrator might find some clues in the ethernet traffic between the cameras and MFDs. If this problem were reported with Raymarine cameras I would be using an ethernet tap and Wireshark software to analyse the traffic between the two.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] lost IP cameras after axiom LH3 3.10 sw update - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-16-19 12:36 AM