Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 12 pro Realbathy and sonarchart live wont show
08-11-19, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-19 08:35 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 12 pro Realbathy and sonarchart live wont show
It started with trying to get realbathy to show on the lighthouse NC2 chart. After contacting tech support I was unable to get this feature to work. So I decided to just go with the Navionics and sonarchart live and I'm getting the same results. I'm running the latest software and have turned on everything needed for these to work but for some strange reason neither will not show on the charts. When I remove the sd cards I can see that they recorded but will just not show on the chart.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-19, 08:37 AM
RE: [CA11] Axiom 12 pro Realbathy and sonarchart live wont show
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Basscattim,

We're sorry to learn of the difficulty which you have experience. Which version of LightHouse 3 software is presently installed on your computer. Please attach 2 or three of the log files to this thread for further analysis.
08-23-19, 11:47 AM
Here are the logs, hopefully I did this correctly.
Also I'm running lighthouse 3 version 3.10.39
08-23-19, 03:31 PM
Basscattim,

The files provided were neither Navionics sonar logs nor were they RealBathy sonar logs. When RealBathy depth recording has been configured ON and an microSD memory card is detected within the selected memory card reader slot of the MFD or remote card reader, then the MFD will create a realbathydb file and a realbathydb-journal file within the root level directory of the selected microSD memory card. When Navionics Sonar Logging has been enabled and a Navionics chart card having an active subscription is detected within the MFD's memory card reader or remote card reader, then folder path Navionic\UserData will be created on the Navionics chart card. Within the UserData folder a DepthInfoLog_...sdf file will be created each time that Navionics Sonar Logging is initiated.

RealBathy depth recording is configured ON by Selecting the "Yes" option when the RealBathy depth recording dialog is displayed. Selection of which microSD memory card to save RealBathy depth data to is accomplished via the command sequence MENU->SETTINGS->DEPTHS->SAVE TO from within the Chart application. Similarly, the Waterline to transducer setting (MENU->SETTINGS->DEPTHS->WATERLINE TO TDCR) must all be configured. To display recorded RealBathy data, the RealBathy feature (MENU->SETTINGS->DEPTHS->REALBATHY) must be enabled.

When a Navionics chart card having an active subscription is present within the MFD's memory card, Navionics Sonar Logging may be commanded via the command sequence MENU->SETTINGS->DEPTHS->SONAR LOGGING. As indicated above Navionics Sonar Logs will only be saved to the Navionics chart card within the folder path specified above. To display recorded RealBathy data, the RealBathy feature (MENU->SETTINGS->DEPTHS->SONARCHART LIVE) must be enabled.
08-24-19, 11:44 AM
I keep getting error message when attaching realbathy file
The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type