Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] AXIOM 12 PRO-S AND AXIOM 9 PRO RV PROBLEM
08-20-19, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-19 03:57 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] AXIOM 12 PRO-S AND AXIOM 9 PRO RV PROBLEM
Hello all.

I have a question for a friends boat. We have an Axiom 12 ProS mfd on fly bridge and one Axiom 9 Pro inside. One RV300 transducer is connected on 9 RV and both mfds connected together with network cable.
Everything work perfect on 9 PRO mfd but when i m trying to see fishfinder image on the 12S it says that no fishfinder channel is available.

Is there a way to view image at both screens at same time or the S unit can`t support Real vision and 3d operation even through 9 RV and ethernet cable?

Thank you in advance.
Dimitris.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-19, 09:02 AM
RE: [LW11] AXIOM 12 PRO-S AND AXIOM 9 PRO RV PROBLEM
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your post.

Can you confirm the software revision in each Axiom please HOMESCREEN > SETTINGS - underneath the Axiom description with be the Lighthouse 3 revision. These both need to be on Lighthouse 3.10.42.

Do the Axioms share any data at all like cartography and radar data? IS the master connected to the STng network and then the slave Axiom is connect by raynet only?

Many Thanks
Louise
09-12-19, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-19 08:22 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Mrs Luise thank you very much for your response and reply. Sorry i was on vacations so i was not be able to see your answer.

The boat isnot here now to check software versions.
Yes both axioms share charts and radar and both are connected on stng network. Radar is connected on flyingbridge axiom. The flyingbridge axiom goes on bridge axiom with ethernet cable. Transducer is connected on bridge axiom. Both on stng network. Maybe a possible software difference is the issue but i will have to check both mfd versions. Thank you again for your help.
09-12-19, 10:29 AM
Dear DIMITRIS,

In the Fishfinder app on the Axiom Pro-S, you will be able to see a channel for the Axiom Pro RV. You will be able to view the fishfinder image on the RVX on the Pro this way.

Many Thanks
Louise