Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Updated to latest LH3 from second newest on GS displays and lost my cameras
08-23-19, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-19 02:50 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Updated to latest LH3 from second newest on GS displays and lost my cameras
Hey guys,

I run a boat with a fairly complex system.

Yesterday, I was on 3.9.6 and updated to the latest 3.10.x

Since then, I have only been able to get video from one of my 5 cameras.

I have 5 GS displays, 2 flirs, 3 IP210/220’s AIS, radar, sounder, VHF, and a fusion radio piped into the network.

I have rebooted and tried other things, but can’t seem to get my cameras to pop back up. The only camera I get is my engine room flir.

Our main flir cam is a 625cs that’s plugged into the HS5 for network control, and has a video digitizer for viewing a typically analogue feed on any of the displays.

Any ideas? I didn’t need to do the update to was wondering if I should just reload 3.9.6.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-19, 03:03 PM
RE: [CA11] Updated to latest LH3 from second newest on GS displays and lost my cameras
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Sam,

I haven't been able to duplicate the reported issue. While I am aware that you had rebooted, had you performed a Power ON Reset. If not, then it is recommended that a Power On Factory Reset operation be performed to each MFD to address the reported issue. While you may back up your settings prior to this action, it is recommended that these settings not be restored from a settings file until the performance of the system has once again been verified. If verified to be operational, then you may want to try restoring the MFDs settings from the saved settings file. However, should the problem re-occur, then it would be recommended that the MFD's settings be manually reconfigured rather then restored from a saved system settings file. Restoring waypoint/route/track data may be done without concern.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply