Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Speed and Distance Trails / Logs
08-28-19, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-19 09:43 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Speed and Distance Trails / Logs
I am trying to set up a screen on our HT ES127 for Speed and Distance Logs. Configuring the custom data screens is really easy, but is there a hard button that I could push to start / stop / reset the data without having to go into the menu and hitting reset? Is there a better way to do multiple trips, with and against the current, to capture the same data in a Log? We are considering changing the prop on our boat and wanted to get some solid data first before shopping. Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-19, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-19 09:45 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Speed and Distance Trails / Logs
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum cray,

Q1. Is there a hard button that I could push to start / stop / reset the data without having to go into the menu and hitting reset?
A1. Negative

Q2. Is there a better way to do multiple trips, with and against the current, to capture the same data in a Log?
A2. Not really. MFDs running LHII software support up to four Ground Trips which may be manually reset in the manner which you have noted (i.e. HOME->SET-UP->TRIP RESETS). As these Ground Trips cannot be paused/stopped, I can only recommend that a single ground trip be used, that its value be noted at the end of each test scenario, and that it then be reset to begin the next test scenario.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply