Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Following Route on E80/E120 MFDs
08-29-19, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-19 08:48 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Following Route on E80/E120 MFDs
I have an E80 (nav station) and E120 (helm) networked via SeaTalk-hs. Also have autopilot. I’m able to create routes, but the “follow route” and “follow route options” buttons are unavailable. In order to “follow route” and, presumably, use autopilot, does the boat have to be underway? If not, how do I select “follow route”. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-19, 08:57 AM
RE: [CA11] Following Route on E80/E120 MFDs
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum anamcarasailing,

Should the system not have acquired a GPS position FIX or should the system currently be navigating to a waypoint. To determine the latter, it is recommended that you add the Waypoint Info data item to the Databar ... if not currently engaged in navigation, the data item will report NOT FOLLOWING instead of the name of the waypoint being navigated to. If this data item reports the name of a waypoint and the system is receiving a GPS position FIX, then commanding the MFD to STOP FOLLOW will permit the user to command navigation (i.e. Follow Route or Go To Waypoint/Cursor).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply