Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] axiom software update problem
09-17-19, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-19 09:13 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] axiom software update problem
Hi i have an axiom 12 and axiom 7.The 12 is the master I downloaded the update onto an sd card and updated the 12.when I selected the 7 to update it ran for a minute or so and than said it was unable to complete the update.I put the sd card into the 7 and the same thing happened. 12 updated without a problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-19, 09:18 AM
RE: [CA11] axiom software update problem
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum djy,

Please note that a microSD memory card having at least 4GB of free memory must be present within the reader of Axiom (not Axiom Pro or Axiom XL) MFDs when the Axiom MFD(s) are being updated remotely or via WiFi. Please additionally note that we have observed the reported symptom of a microSD card performing properly within the reader of one Axiom / Axiom Pro / Axiom XL MFD, but not within another one of the system's MFD. Such occurrences have been corrected in field by formatting the microSD memory card with a NTFS file system and then extracting/copying the software update files to the root level directory of the microSD memory card.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply