Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] No sound with video playback on Axiom MFD
09-25-19, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-19 10:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] No sound with video playback on Axiom MFD
Hi... I can play an Mp4 video from my files on an SD card in my Axiom MFD but have no sound through my Bluetooth speaker yet the sound works fine playing through the Spotify App. Does the video playback support sound ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-19, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-19 11:18 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] No sound with video playback on Axiom MFD
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum laraby,

As you have suggested, the LightHouse 3 software supports playing video, as this feature was intended for use by those who were seeking to record video streams from encoded thermal and visible light cameras onboard. Such video sources would have been interfaced to the marine electronics system which would record and later play back video from these devices, which would not typically feature sound input. The feature which you have inquired about would typically involve video from a source other than that which has been specified above. A feature request will be submitted to consider supporting video output via bluetooth when playing such video files within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply