Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom LH 3.9.46 upgrade to 3.10.42
09-25-19, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-19 10:13 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom LH 3.9.46 upgrade to 3.10.42
I am preparing to run my software update. I note the following isntructions:

1. Insert a compatible Flash memory card into the computer's memory card reader or into a memory card reader which has been interfaced to the computer.
2. Select the appropriate software download for your product from HERE
3. The downloaded file should be a ".ZIP" file which contains multiple ".ISO" files.
4. Un-Zip the contents of the Zip file to the Root of the Flash card (Root is the first level you access when selecting the Flash). Make sure the files are not in any folders on the card (External link: Instructions)

When I download the software, I get a zip file that has one single txt file and a single .iso file in it. But the download also produces several other .iso files that are not zipped.

Can you confirm that the root level of my micro sd card should include all of the iso files and not just the one that was zipped? The instructions above seem to indicate that the Zip will contain multiple iso files when in fact it only has one.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-19, 10:16 AM
RE: [CA11] Axiom LH 3.9.46 upgrade to 3.10.42
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum ddfour1,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to update the software within your Axiom MFD using a microSD memory card. When properly executed, the Extract All command will cause all of the files shown within your photograph to be copied to the root level directly of the microSD memory card. Your microSD memory card now appears to be properly populated with software update files.
09-26-19, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-19 10:56 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck,

When I inserted the Micro SD card, my axiom data master identified two categories of software for upgrade: Axiom/lighthouse

The Axiom software successfully updated on all 3 of my Axioms with no issue.

Thanks

Dave
09-27-19, 10:57 AM
You're welcome.