Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Sidebar Issue
08-11-19, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-19 09:13 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Sidebar Issue
Hi,

I’m running Lighthouse 3.10.42 and have a problem with the autopilot sidebar. When using split screen chart/radar, I can’t remove the sidebar (there is no X to cancel it). All of the other split screen views allow the sidebar to be removed except this one. Can you please advise how to resolve.

thank you,
Tim
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-19, 09:18 AM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Sidebar Issue
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tim,

Please note that I have been unable to duplicate the reported issue using the Axiom MFDs within our office which are running LH3 v3.10.42. Please ensure that the MFD has been update with LightHouse 3 v3.10.42 or later software, that a Power On Factory Reset is performed following the update to each of the system's MFDs, and that the MFD's settings have afterwards been manually reconfigured rather than restored from a saved system settings file. The latter two items are most critical in addressing the reported issue.
09-26-19, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-19 10:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Check, I did a factory reset and the problem was resolved.
09-27-19, 10:59 AM
You're welcome.