Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] RS150????
09-13-19, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-19 09:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] RS150????
Ooookkkkkkk
I just bought a “new” 2018 Azimut and it has the Raymarine “Platinum” electronics package. (Gs165 MFD)
Now I learn I need the SR150 module for my SiriusXM weather.
Obsolete/discontinued/no longer available.
I hate to take no for an answer.
Anyone know how I can get my hands on one??
Thanks
T
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-19, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-19 09:50 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] RS150????
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum TeeDawg,

The SR150 was retired last year and was replaced with by the SR200 SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio Receiver. Unfortunately, as you have suggested, the SR200 is only compatible with Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs running the latest available Raymarine product software updates. As SR150's are no longer available from Raymarine, those owning earlier MFD designs would be recommended search the second hand marine electronics market (ex. ebay, Craigs List, etc.) to acquire an operational Sirius/SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio Receiver (SR100, SR6, or SR150 ... any of these will work with a gS-Series MFD running LightHouse II software) should one desire Sirius/SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio Receiver for use with gS-Series and earlier MFD designs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply