Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Pilot/no pilot
10-01-19, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-19 03:11 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Pilot/no pilot
Pilot/no pilot comes up on my screen every time in turn my motor off. Also, no GPScomes up.. what can I do to get this off the screen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-19, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-19 10:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Pilot/no pilot
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Fluh01,

Has the engine been interfaced to the marine electronics system? What make/model of engine(s) have been installed onboard the vessel? What make/model of engine gateway has been installed onboard? What make/model of autopilot has been installed onboard?
10-23-19, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-19 10:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
This unit is way over my head... The units are model E70372... ... Honda 250 hp.. 2018 your questions are unfortunately over my head... also , the navionics chip is very inaccurate. Is there an alternative? ... can I contact you by phone!
10-24-19, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-19 11:10 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Fluh01,

The model of MFD is an Axiom Pro RVX MFD. Did you install this equipment yourself? If not, was it installed by a Certified Raymarine Installer, Raymarine OEM (i.e. boat manufacturer), or some other installer? Should you desire to speak with someone about this issue, then please click here to view a FAQ addressing how you may do so. Please note that the will likely ask questions which I have raised.
11-18-19, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-19 09:34 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thethank you for your input... I called raymarine a d spoke to someone ... said my battery was bad..
This boat is a 210 charger with a 250 hp Honda... installed by chargers er boat factory... had to hire someone to get the right cables, etc. to even link them together-... took hours... don’t think there’s is an auto pilot... at least I don’t even know what that is
Thanks again I’ll try the website you suggested
11-18-19, 09:41 AM
Fluh01,

The devices which have been interfaced to the MFD (including engine gateway) may be determined and saved to a file on the microSD care by executing the following command sequence: HOME->SETTINGS->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->VIEW ALL PRODUCT INFO->SAVE DATA. Should you attach this diagnostics file to your response, then we may be able to determine the list of all products which have been interfaced to the MFD and how they have been interfaced to the MFD ... as well as the version of software within each product. It is very important that the latter be maintained with the latest available Raymarine product software updates.
11-22-19, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-19 11:45 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks
11-22-19, 11:46 AM
You're welcome.