Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Continuing problems with Axiom Fuel Manager
10-30-19, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-19 09:02 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Continuing problems with Axiom Fuel Manager
Bernie,

In fact, the Axiom Pro MFDs are compatible with the GA150 and feature a port on their power/communications interface panel to accommodate the GA150. As you have indicated, it is simply an antenna whose task is to supply accumulated GPS signal to the MFD's internal GPS receiver. That said, I consider it to be a best practice to utilize an external GPS Sensor (ex. AR200 Augmented Reality Sensor, Raystar 150 GPS Sensor, Raystar 130 GPS Sensor, etc.), as use of the latter would then permit the system to have access to GPS data irrespective of whether the MFD is switched ON. The AR200 not only support system features requiring heading data, but will also support LightHouse 3's augmented reality features and thermal camera sector graphics.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-19, 02:10 AM
Just for information, the upgrade of the software to 3.11.42 seems to have resolved the fuel manager problem. The figures returned seem reasonable I have only tried it once and need to fully test it against my Yamaha gauge. Weather is really bad lately.
12-05-19, 09:04 AM
Bernie,

Thanks for the update.