Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] E7 doesn’t work right
05-27-20, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-20 08:53 PM by Jules - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] E7 doesn't work right
Im in Long Branch, NJ. I was advised by Chuck if all else fails, which it has, to try this:

HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->SYSTEM SETTINGS & DATA RESET.

Should I try this at this point on my own? I presume I should have back up of data as it will be gone? Anything else I should know? The problem with calling in is that I will be on a mobile phone on the boat and usually the red tape and hold times are horrific. It will be much easier if we could arrange a time to coordinate worth I had a specific number to call to reach someone quickly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-20, 09:15 PM
RE: [CA11] E7 doesn’t work right
Hi dcneuro,

It appears that despite many solutions offered in this forum thread it is not possible to resolve the issue you're experiencing. There are no direct phone lines or a schedule on offer to be able to talk with a support person due to the limited number of staff.

I strongly believe that this is not something that can be talked through on the phone anyway due to the complexity of system connections and the bits that can't be seen. You need to contact an Authorized Raymarine Service Dealer who needs to come on board to view all aspects of your installation and make a correctly informed decision on how to rectify it. Please contact the nearest Authorized Raymarine Service Dealer here > Dealer Locator

Happy boating and kind regards
Jules
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply