Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wifi password reset
05-31-16, 10:48 PM
Wifi password reset
I just purchased a 2002 36' Cruisers, it has an E140 system, the previous owner doesn't remember the wifi password. How do I reset it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-16, 05:01 PM
RE: Wifi password reset
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Lori,

The E-Series Widescreen MFDs (E90W, E120W, and E140W) did not feature Wi-Fi communications and as such would not have a Wi-Fi password.
06-01-16, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-16 09:03 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
When I get on the boat and the system is powered, my I-phone is asking me for the Wi-Fi password to join the network named with the previous name of the boat. The boat if equipped with Raymarine radar, GPS, Chart plotter, Sonar, and Satellite TV.
06-03-16, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-16 09:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Lori,

As indicated within my initial response, the Raymarine products which you have identified do not feature Wi-Fi communications interfaces. The Wi-Fi access point which you are referring to must be associated with a third party Wi-Fi access point device. Accordingly, after identifying the make/model of the third party Wi-Fi access point device, it is recommended that the manufacturer or manufacturer's website of that device be consulted/checked for information regarding how to reset the device.