Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Autorouting
11-05-19, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-19 04:38 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Autorouting
Hey Guys, How are you? I hope well

If a create a map with a realbathy on Element or if a create a map using a sonarchart on axiom, after that Can I create a autorouting in this new area?
I don't know if my is doubt is clear, but i understand that the MFD create a autorouting based on Navionics charts, is that right?
Other doubt, on Brazil we have a option of charts from GPS MAPAS, if I choose this chart, is it possible create a autorouting?

Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-19, 04:42 PM
RE: [CA11] Autorouting
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum engenharia2,

Q1. If a create a map with a realbathy on Element or if a create a map using a sonarchart on axiom, after that Can I create a autorouting in this new area?
A1. Negative. The autorouting feature does not make used of logged sonar data. The autorouting feature is limited to systems operating with Navionics or C-Map cartography having an active subscription and will utilize bathymetry produced to the cartography publisher.

Q2. Other doubt, on Brazil we have a option of charts from GPS MAPAS, if I choose this chart, is it possible create a autorouting?
A2. Negative. See the response to Q1.
11-11-19, 02:03 PM
Chuck,

thank you.
11-12-19, 10:57 AM
You're welcome.