Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Starboard Axiom Pro RVX Randomly Restarts
11-17-19, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-19 10:41 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Starboard Axiom Pro RVX Randomly Restarts
My Axiom Pro rvx out of nowhere when pressing some buttons, or on a touch screen, it just randomly restart. What can I do with this? I would like to resolve this issue. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-19, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-19 02:48 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Starboard Axiom Pro RVX Randomly Restarts
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Fish On,

What version of LightHouse 3 software is presently installed within the system's MFDs? If operating with LightHouse 3 v3.11.42, was a Power On Factory Reset performed following the software update? If so and afterwards, were settings configured manually or restored from a saved settings file?
11-18-19, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-19 02:46 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Tried downloading the v 3.11.42 cannes through internet like I did the last 3 updates, and not recognizing the new software via internet.
Its showing up to date with Bermuda. No option for Cannes.
Current software 3.10.71 Bermuda.
2nd., what is the safest way after the update to do the power on factory reset.
This was also doing the"shut-down" since unit was 1st installed back in June.
Thanks!
11-18-19, 02:52 PM
Fish On,

The LH3 WiFi download link for the LH3 v3.11.42 for Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs was delayed in posting. As of the time of this response, the LH3 v3.11.42 for Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs had been updated for those seeking to update the software within their systems via WiFi.

Please use to the hyperlink within my initial response to access the procedure for performing a Power On Factory Reset. As indicated therein, waypoint, route, and track data which you desire to use following the factory reset must be saved to a microSD memory card prior to performing a factory reset.