Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Chart Store. Purpose?
11-20-19, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-19 11:29 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Chart Store. Purpose?
Have the Axiom Pro RVX. Purchased the Axiom with all the charts. Lighthouse charts, Navionics, etc...
What is the purpose of the chart store?
Is it for Latest updates as well as purchasing.
Does the charts get downloaded to the blank chip, or for example, do I need an additional blank chip to download the fishing spot chart.
Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-19, 11:41 AM
RE: [CA11] Chart Store. Purpose?
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Fish On,

Q1. What is the purpose of the chart store?
A1. The function of Raymarine's Charts Store is sell LightHouse Charts. These charts may be purchased from the Charts Store and then downloaded to a microSD memory card which has been populated with a LightHouse_ID.txt file. The latter occurs automatically when a microSD memory card is inserted into the memory card reader of a MFD which has completed startup initialization and is running LightHouse II or LightHouse 3 software. I typically recommend purchasing a 32GB microSD card for this purpose as it will likely support loading all of the LightHouse Charts which most will ever need. Charts which have been purchased through Raymarine's Charts Store may be updated at no cost for one year after purchase. Afterwards, should one desire the latest edition of the LightHouse Charts, then they would need to be purchased again. LightHouse Chart Cards bundled by Raymarine with a purchased MFD are not eligible for updates.

Navionics, C-Map, and LightHouse NC-2 Charts are not available for purchase from the Charts Store. Navionics, C-Map, and LightHouse NC-2 Charts may be purchased from your Raymarine dealer, a Navionics dealer, or a C-Map dealer.

Q2. Is it for Latest updates as well as purchasing.
A2. Yes.

Q3. Does the charts get downloaded to the blank chip, or for example, do I need an additional blank chip to download the fishing spot chart.
A3. Yes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply