Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Lighthouse III Engine Data/Fuel Tanks
07-25-19, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-19 02:28 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Lighthouse III Engine Data/Fuel Tanks
Raymarine Pro Team running Axiom XL 16's with Evinrude G2's. Need to be able to monitor water/coolant pressure, not oil temp/pressure. I've customized the page below however the oil pressure gauge on the left of center for each engine is not able to be edited. Its a fixed field. I need coolant pressure here.

I added coolant pressure fields for each engine as seen however the port and starbord show as a vertical bar and the center is in decimal form. There is no way to change this.

Plz make all fields editable instead of having fixed data. If I were to have water pressure where oil pressure is, it would free up 3 valuable fields for other data sets.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3387]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-19, 02:26 PM
RE: [CA11] Lighthouse III Engine Data/Fuel Tanks
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Mike,

Thanks for the product feedback. A corresponding feature request will be submitted to consider this featuring for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
12-21-19, 10:43 AM
Any updates to this feature request?
12-23-19, 09:47 AM
ufg8rmike,

Negative. One may easily determine the list of supported data items from within the MFD's Dashboard application. By selecting to Edit one of the displayed data items, a data group list will be displayed. Selecting the Engine group from the displayed list will then allow one to drill down into the list of supported engine data items.