The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] What can I replace an S1 Pilot computer with?
11-24-19, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-19 02:26 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] What can I replace an S1 Pilot computer with?
I currently have an S1 Pilot computer that I *think* is about ready to croak for good (cycles between Stand-By and Current Limit)... usually after 30 minutes or so it will stop cycling and then start to work, but I'm starting to think that it's become longer and longer before it starts to work. In fact, I'm not able to get it to "stay" on Standby at the dock any longer. I have not tried it underway yet to see if it'll "stay" working.

Which one (either new old stock, used, or other) can I look at... S3G? Anything else?

For a moment, when I push "Auto" I can get it work for about 15 seconds, and the pump etc. works. Then it goes back to "Current Limit" -- This is at the dock with full batteries on shorepower (charger on).

Thanks,
Pete

E120 Classic (Master) & E80 Classic (Upper Station) - 10KW 4' Open - DSM300 w/Airmar M260 - S1 AP (Type 1 Pump) w/8002 & 6002 - SeaTalkHG - And... lots and lots of wire and boxes. :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] What can I replace an S1 Pilot computer with? - OldPete - 11-24-19 03:58 PM