Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] loading waypoints Axiom
11-24-19, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-19 01:37 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] loading waypoints Axiom
Hello, I have installed Axiom 9" units. I have an SD card with waypoints I downloaded from a Furuno NavNet 3D unit. Can I upload those waypoints from the SD card to the Axiom unit?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-19, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-19 01:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] loading waypoints Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bob,

The answer in short is possibly. Should the data have been exported from the Furuno system in GPX file format rather than Furuno's proprietary format or some other format, and should the data associated with each waypoint comply with the constraints specified within the FAQ found here, then you should be able to import these waypoints. If not, then the data within the GPX file would need to be edited to comply with these constraints, saved, and then imported into the MFD. As indicated within the referenced FAQ, GPS Utility may be very useful for this purpose.
11-25-19, 08:07 PM
Thanks Chuck, I''ll try to see what the file format is. All the constraints should be ok

Bob
11-26-19, 08:20 AM
You're welcome.