TERMS OF SERVICE / MEMBER CONDUCT GUIDELINES
Raymarine currently provides owners with access to a number of resources, including communications tools, forums, shopping services, personalized content and branded programming through its network (Raymarine Forum).
While all Raymarine customers and prospective customers are invited to search the Raymarine Forum for information about Raymarine products, customers and prospective customers located or operating outside of North/Central/South America and the Caribbean Sea should seek support through your local Raymarine office using the links below and questions may be asked and answered in your local language. Please use the correct form, as any emails that come through to the incorrect region will be forwarded to the local Raymarine office which will result in a delay in a response.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (Content), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Raymarine, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via Raymarine Forum. Raymarine does not control the Content posted via Raymarine Forum and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using Raymarine Forum, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Raymarine be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via Raymarine Forum.
In addition to the Terms of Service listed below, you agree not to use Network to:
Whilst we attempt to edit or remove any messages containing inappropriate, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, slanderous, or threatening material that could be considered invasive of a persons privacy, or which otherwise violate any kind of law, it is impossible for us to review every message posted on this discussion system. For this reason you acknowledge that all messages posted on this discussion system express the views and opinions of the original message author and not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Therefore we take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy and completeness of every message.
- Use any profanity or the description or name of any illegal activity in the name of this Network;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, political, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available links to personal web sites or external web sites that are not boating related;
- post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available links to promote a non-Raymarine product;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (Rights) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- create more than one account;
- engage in private messaging.
By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be. You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database, and that "cookies" are stored on your computer to save your login information.
Any information you provide on these forums will not be disclosed to any third party without your complete consent, although the staff cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised.
By continuing with the sign up process you agree to the above rules and any others that the Administrator specifies.