The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro RVX - High / Low chirp Transducers??
12-15-19, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-19 03:31 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Pro RVX - High / Low chirp Transducers??
I currently have a CP370 connected to a B164. If I upgrade to an Axiom-pro RVX my understanding is that it comes with the functional equivalent of a CP470 built in. At least that is what I read in an older post response - "In short, the internal 1kW CHIRP sonar circuitry within an Axiom Pro RVS MFD is designed to be the functional equivalent of that found within the CP470 CHIRP Sonar Module", and in the literature - "Axiom Pro 1kW sonar offers a wide spectrum of CHIRP sonar bands for deep, mid-range and shallow water fishing." If I replace my B164 with a B175 LH pair and revert to using the built in sonar of the Axiom Pro RVX over the CP370 - would it be the equivalent of that same through a CP470/ B175 Pair and superior to the CP370/B164? What type of range will it provide me with? This option doesn't seem to be presented in any of the literature.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom Pro RVX - High / Low chirp Transducers?? - DFMott - 12-15-19 05:09 PM