Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] E120 to Axiom 12 Does this look ok
12-19-19, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-19 11:13 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] E120 to Axiom 12 Does this look ok
sel,

Q1. The Actisense I am buying has the Seatalkng plug included so I show it as a single cable.
A1. The diagram looks great. Please additionally note that two versions of the NGW-1 are typically sold. One of these has been programmed specifically with software to support interfacing it to an AIS receiver/transceiver. Accordingly please ensure that you order the NGW-1-ISO-AIS.

Q2. Quantum radomes are packaged with a Quantum Power Cable. Please note that Raymarine does not offer an adapter cable to permit Quantum radome to be adapted to an analog radar cable (i.e. one which would be used with a RD424 radome). Should you be only be seeking to use the currently installed radar cable to supply power to the Quantum radome, then the power and ground leads (heavy red, black, and green leads) of the Quantum Radome's power cable may be spliced to the power and ground leads (heavy red, black, and green leads) of the analog radar cable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] E120 to Axiom 12 Does this look ok - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 12-19-19 10:00 AM