The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Two Axiom Pro 12s - What Works when One is Off?
12-17-19, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-19 01:38 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Two Axiom Pro 12s - What Works when One is Off?
Hi,

I have two new Axiom Pro 12 units, one in the salon and one on the flybridge connected via RayNet. I'm on a mission to sort out and fix my network integration and power setup for the electronics on the boat.

My first thing to figure out is whether the radar, depthsounder, and Navionics charts "should" work when the "connected" unit is OFF? The Quantum Radar is connected to the flybridge Axiom Pro 12 via RayNet. The depthsounder is connected to the salon Axiom Pro 12. The two Axiom units are connected to each other via RayNet directly. The charts are normally left in the salon unit.

To be clear, I LOVE the great post on networking in the Important Threads section. I'll use it to correct all my various power setup issues left over from previous installations done poorly.

Thanks, Hube Hopkins
M/V Aurora (GB42)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Two Axiom Pro 12s - What Works when One is Off? - hubesail - 12-17-19 05:55 PM