The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Sonar sync with dragonfly pro 4 and 5 and navionics charts
01-02-20, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-20 03:36 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Sonar sync with dragonfly pro 4 and 5 and navionics charts
Sorry if this is not in the correct place but my first time on the forum.
When I first bought my dragonfly pro 4 a few years ago I downloaded navionics app to my android phone and paid and was successfully managing to sync and upload community edits. Now I get messages saying that I don't have suitable card. I had the original lighthouse card in there, but have since lost it with doing updates and believe that there may have been some kind of encryption on that SD card that allowed me to do the sync without having to use a navionics gold card etc. Is this true or is the encryption embedded into the dragonfly pro 4 or its software?
Or have navionics or raymarine changed the sync requirements. How do I get sync to work again without having to pay more than I did for the dragonfly on a navionics card which is what the dragonfly dealer is telling me . I don't think I have the original 2gb SD card and if I do, it's probably been overwritten.
What minimum card would I need to buy from navionics to get this feature to work again for use in South island, New Zealand
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Sonar sync with dragonfly pro 4 and 5 and navionics charts - psh12001 - 01-02-20 02:29 PM