The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] UAV application with Axiom XL
01-10-20, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-20 03:38 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] UAV application with Axiom XL
I would like to use a UAV with my Axiom XL. The Axiom XL has an external card reader that is attached to the same place where the UAV's controller is supposed to be attached. Therefore, I must first detach the external card reader to attach the USB cable running from the UAV's controller to the Axiom XL. This is fine, but clearly I will not be able to use my Navionics chart simultaneously with the UAV. Is there some sort of "splitter" I can buy so that the card reader can be simultaneously connected with the UAV controller to the Axiom XL? Even if there is a splitter, would the Axiom XL be able to handle both the card reader and the UAV controller at the same time? I assume it can utilize the preloaded system maps even if the Navionics maps cannot be used. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Final question: I have two Axiom XL MFDs. Both have external card readers. Is it possible to run the Navionics through one of the Axiom XL readers and the UAV through the other so that the Navionics will appear on the same screen as the UAV?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] UAV application with Axiom XL - Mig888 - 01-10-20 02:53 PM