The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] AXIOM 9 - Power Menu Malfunction
02-03-20, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-20 10:42 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] AXIOM 9 - Power Menu Malfunction
Dear Raymarine-Team,

I have the following issue with my new AXIOM 9 (AXIOM 9 RV - 9" MFD REALVISION 3D + 600W) Serial-No.: 190256.

When using the AXIOM 9 in colder conditions (between 0°C-10°C or 32°F-50°F) during the first hour of use, the power menu pops up randomly without having touched the screen whatsoever. Randomly means, that the pop-up of the power menu occurs every two to twenty seconds without any pattern. As the power menu - the menu that pops up when one pushes the power button - uses half of the screen, I have to close the menu by touching the “X” in order to use the screen properly. After approximately one hour of use, this malfunction disappears.

I cleaned the screen completely – no cure. Also, shutting down and rebooting the device makes no cure.

My impression is, that this malfunction must be due to a temperature sensor of the touch-screen!?! Any help is highly recommended.

Thanks

Martin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[LW11] AXIOM 9 - Power Menu Malfunction - martinrahmel - 02-03-20 03:52 PM