Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Element S Not Syncing with I50 Speed / Depth
02-25-20, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-20 08:50 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Element S Not Syncing with I50 Speed / Depth
Andrew,

Thanks for the additional input. Unless you had selected the incorrect speed related data item to display (i.e. incorrectly selected the SOG data item rather than the Speed (STW) data item, then please indicate which setting that you had modified to have the MFD display Speed (STW) data from your i50 Speed instrument.

I was also unaware that you had previously had an instrument depth transducer interfaced to the i50 Depth instrument. If so, then the i50 Depth instrument will have configured itself as a Depth Master. This may indeed cause some confusion within the MFD's Data Sources feature (which should not be used). Your suggestion to update the i50 Depth's software is warranted and you may want to consider updating it from a microSD memory card which has been populated with the instruments software update iso file. Your suggestion to reset the i50 Depth is also warranted and it may further be necessary to configure the i50 Depth to be a Repeater rather than a Master (see Chapter 6.4 - Data Master of the i50 Instrument Installation and Operation Guide.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Element S Not Syncing with I50 Speed / Depth - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-25-20 05:31 PM