The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Multiple Axioms and RV sonar
03-24-20, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-20 02:43 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Multiple Axioms and RV sonar
Hello,

Just a quick question, seems like I cannot find a definite answer anywhere:

If I add two Axiom 9 MFDs to a boat and one of them is an RV model (The kit with RV-100 transducer) does the other one have to be an RV model too to show the RV sonar? Or can the non-RV model display the same data as long as the RV model is connected to the same network and online?

The purpose is to install them next to each other and use them to variably display charts, sonar and radar data depending on the current need. I wouldn't want to be stuck displaying the RV sonar data only on the RV model.

There happens to be combo offers of the RV model + RV-100 transducer and a non-RV model and the radar available, so I was planning to get these combos if the non-RV model is suitable for the purpose. In addition there will be an NMEA2000 connected VHF radio with receiving AIS and later a transmitting AIS device.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Multiple Axioms and RV sonar - stnz - 03-24-20 10:29 AM