The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Mercruiser NEMA 2000 gateway to STNG
04-07-20, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-20 05:19 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Mercruiser NEMA 2000 gateway to STNG
I have a 2006 Searay 44DB that originally came with Raymarine E120 and Mercruiser Smartcraft Diesel View.
I recently upgraded to the gs165 and installed a STNG backbone to begin networking the entire boat. I purchased a Mercruiser NEMA 2000 gateway to convert the data from the Smartcraft to NEMA 2000 and then to the STNG backbone and eventually display the engine data on the gs165. Everything works as advertised except for fuel quantity on one tank. The data displays on the smartcraft display and the analog gauges so I know it is not a sensor issue. Any idea as to what to look for or how to fix this. I have a friend with the exact same boat, MFD and Gateway with the same issue. I am also seeking a response from Mercruiser but thought I would see if you guys here have seen this issue. I love the STNG system BTW and my gs165.
Thanks
Rusty Mayes

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Mercruiser NEMA 2000 gateway to STNG - rusty@avispec.com - 04-07-20 11:23 PM