The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navionics Live Chart
08-11-16, 07:47 AM
Navionics Live Chart
I purchased a C127 this spring. I just purchased a new Navionics Platinum+ chip. I did the complete updates to the chip. I followed the instructions for turning on Live Chart (Menu/Depths & Contours/Sonar Logs [ON]... Presentation/Advanced Options/... However, none of the options to turn Live Chart on are available, they are all grayed out. I am able to select the new chart and can display it on my C127, but I still can't utilize Live Chart option. I have updated all of the software for all of my Raymarine products (as of 8/10/16). I backed up my data and did a settings reset and the Live Chart options are still grayed out. I vaguely recall during the initial set up of the C127 saying NO to the option to allow the C127 to overwrite or write to my sonar logs; however, I am not sure if this could be causing the problem of not being able to turn Live Chart on or not. Do you have any ideas of how I might correct the problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Navionics Live Chart - MAK1377 - 08-11-16 07:47 AM
RE: Navionics Live Chart - Dave - 08-16-16, 07:02 PM
RE: Navionics Live Chart - MAK1377 - 08-28-16, 06:33 PM