The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AXIOM MFD Instead of a95
02-16-17, 04:51 PM
AXIOM MFD Instead of a95
Before Christmas I was told by someone to hold off on purchasing any boat electronics till after the Miami Boat Show because thats when most companies release their new line of products. I see that Raymarine has a new line of MFD's called AXIOM. I looked on the Raymarine website and I really like the look and interface of the AXIOM 9" MFD's. On my original post, I included an image which included the a95 MFD's. You gave me some changes in my wiring diagram which I updated and have included as a new attachment in this post. I am now interested in the new AXIOM option instead of the a95 as is pictured in my attachment.

My question is, what changes would I need to make if I was to switch the a95's in the image to the new AXIOM 9" MFD's. I am also interested in using the RMK-10 remote instead of the RKM-9 remote as is now pictured in the attachment.

My intent right now is to keep the ST60 tri-data display if it works with the AXIOM MFD's but if at some time in the future if I decided to get the new i70 Multifunction display would I need to replace the speed and depth transducers or are they compatible with the i70.

I do not want to replace my Standard Horizon GX2200 with GPS & AIS. Can the the SH GX2200 be hooked up the same way to display AIS data on the AXIOM MDF's the same as on the a95's?

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
AXIOM MFD Instead of a95 - Tamrow - 02-16-17 04:51 PM