Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voyage Planner - Blank NOAA ENC Chart
04-29-17, 05:33 PM
RE: Voyage Planner - Blank NOAA ENC Chart
Thank you Chuck.
As suggested, I deleted the ENCs for Florida (07) again and re-downloaded them from within VP just now.

Now I have a slightly different version of the issue:
If I do the ALL 07 Charts load, in the US5FL41M location I see the land masses detailed correctly now whereas before it was just the crude Base Map with nothing detailed. Now I see the depths correctly BUT there are NO Markers.

If I open ONLY the US5FL41M chart I see the crude Base Map land mass like before BUT now I see the depths overlayed over the water and land where the ICW should be on the chart.

I will attach two screen shots to illustrate... BTW the two screenshots are of the same area at about the same zoom.

In the ALL of 07 chart screen you are seeing the northern chart leading to Ft Pierce, the data for Ft Pierce is minimal because that is in a separate harbor chart, and the bottom area shows the land/water OK and the depths fine but no markers, and there are a lot there, just a hundred yards from me on the boat right now....

The second screenshot of just the US5FL41M in the same location, showns the depths over the Base Map even tho this is the same chart used by VP to create the first chart spread!

I'm going to do a uninstall, delete all the Directories and re-install VP and all charts entirely....

weird, huh?

Thanks again for you help!
Doug

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voyage Planner - Blank NOAA ENC Chart - dgpete - 04-29-17 05:33 PM