Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashing of Axioms
08-23-17, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-17 09:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Crashing of Axioms
organum,

Within a system featuring more than one MFD, it is recommended that the Data Master MFD be switched ON first. In systems having more than one MFD, it is recommended that the operator not interact with the MFDs until each MFD (particularly the Data Master MFD) has completed startup initialization. Such interaction may result in incomplete data communications within the system.
As Raymarine MFDs feature a last power state memory feature, should both of the MFDs always be switched ON when the system is used, then you may want to consider simply switching the MFD's ON/OFF via the circuit breaker which is supplying power to the MFDs. I follow this recommendation onboard my own vessel, which is equipped with five MFDs.

Should you respond with the file type, then I will add it to the list of support file types. Given the file sizes of video files, it is recommended that video files be kept as short as possible or better yet, that the video be posted on another site and a link to the video may then be included within the thread/post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Crashing of Axioms - organum - 08-21-17, 10:41 PM
RE: Crashing of Axioms - organum - 08-22-17, 10:52 PM
RE: Crashing of Axioms - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-23-17 09:04 AM
RE: Crashing of Axioms - organum - 08-29-17, 04:16 AM
RE: Crashing of Axioms - organum - 08-31-17, 06:35 AM