The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon 6 Mounting Bracket
10-06-17, 07:55 PM
Dragon 6 Mounting Bracket
My new boat came with the transom mount transducer already mounted. I used it for the first time, flipping it down to the in water position and then when done boating to the position back on top of the boat for travel & storage without any problem. The second time I used the boat I was unable to flip the transducer up into the storage position but once I got to where I store the boat I was able to flip it then to the storage position on top of the boat. While winterizing the boat I flipped it down and was unable to flip it up again. I called Raymarine before I took the boat out the 3rd time and they told me to unscrew the screw to see if I could see anything stuck. I did not find anything. I called again today asking if I could post some pictures and was told about this site. I want to know why the ability to flip the transducer into the storage position is not working when it had worked and then stopped working while in storage.

I have attached 7 pictures showing it in the storage position and several pictures when it stopped flipping up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dragon 6 Mounting Bracket - bschiszik - 10-06-17 07:55 PM